Advising questions

Advising Questions Related to Majors, Minors, and Scheduling

The Chemistry Department chair and faculty are eager to help you chart your course for a chemistry major or minor.  We offer Bachelor of Science (B.S.) and Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degrees in chemistry.  The B.S. degree can be certified by the American Chemical Society (ACS) if certain course requirements are met.  The B.S. degree can also be earned with emphases in Biochemistry or Chemical Physics.  Please let us know if we can help you (

Here are links to some frequently needed informaton about advising.